Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enlive! Apple Juice

Good Day RettGirls!

This week's featured product at RettGirl.org is ENLIVE! Apple Juice. You can find this on our website by going to Diet/Nutrition and clicking on Products.

I'm sure I am not the only one in the world of Rett Syndrome that is constantly dealing with diet and nutrition problems. Don't even get me started on gastric issues.

I'm a stickler for what products and supplements my daughter gets and when she gets them. My husband calls it my "hippie diet," but I believe it works for her.

I have been looking at the fact that since my tube-fed daughter gets only formula and water that we needed to get some fruits and or vegetables in her. The first thing that I heard over and over again was Enlive Apple Juice.

RettMom Kelly Butler swears by Enlive! Apple Juice and this is what she has to say:

"I have been giving Brooklyn Enlive Apple juice since the beginning of our Rett Syndrome journey. When her chewing became delayed I was looking for alternative ways to get more calories in her. Enlive is an Ensure product, each individual juice box is 6.7 oz and has 200 calories. It is also a bit thicker than your typical apple juice so for those kiddos that need liquids a bit thicker this might be an additional bonus for you!

It is great for kiddos that can drink out of the small juice box straws! However, Brooklyn is very particular about her cups so we just dump the juice from the box into her cup. It does come in alternative flavors but to be honest Brooklyn ONLY likes the apple juice! We order ours through our local Walgreen's pharmacy....we have been buying it there for so long that they give us a great discount now! "

Wow 200 calories in a cup or a tube snack. Gotta love it!

Do you have a nutrition product you just love for your RettGirl? Let us hear about it today.


Have a great week!


http://rettgirl.org/2009/08/enlive-apple-juice/


Terri V~For RettGirl



Disclaimer: This blog is for referral only. Proceed with caution before purchasing an item, trying a new therapy or any of the tips recommended by our users on this site. Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. is not liable for unsatisfactory or harmful outcomes. Especially in referrals involving diet, supplements or therapy, please check with your doctor before proceeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment