(Please use caution with all candies if your daughter has trouble chewing.)
Filling Easter Baskets:
- Easter-themed Dove chocolate products
- Easter-themed M&Ms chocolate products (EXCEPT for pretzel M&Ms)
- Plain milk chocolate regular-sized Hershey's Kisses in Easter-themed foil wrappers
- Jelly Belly jelly beans (INCLUDING licorice flavor jelly beans) and all Jelly Belly specially themed Easter packages
- Necco Candy Eggs
- Peeps marshmallow treats by Just Born (check the label to make sure it states "gluten-free" below the list of ingredients)
- Kraft Bunny Mallows and Egg Mallows (marshmallow Easter-themed treats)
- More gluten free candy ideas here
- Or better yet, skip the candy all together and buy a special toy instead. Find some ideas here. (Courtesy of the Gluten Intolerance group)
Skip the lunch or dinner and opt for brunch instead.
- Eggs are gluten free!
- dye hard boiled eggs
- scramble eggs with cheese
- make these cute no crust mini frittas or these idaho sunrise or birds nests
- Sausage and ham can be gluten free
- We like the Jones Dairy Farm Brand, they have LOTS of gluten free options
- Muffins and Sweet Breads
- Yes, you can have muffins and this recipe looks delicious! It's also safe for our gluten free AND casein free Rett girls.
- Or try this yummy gluten-free lemon poppyseed bread.
* Always check labels for the gluten-free symbol to make sure all your ingredients are truly gluten-free.
Happy Easter from all of us at Rett Girl!