Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nitey Night

Good day RettGirls! And some good nights may be on their way! What is this of which I speak? Can it be? Yes it can and you can find it at RettGirl.org in our Product Reviews under Sensory and Sleep!


Do you have a daughter that falls asleep during EVERY car ride but lies in her bed tossing and turning for half the night...every night? Maybe you have toyed with the idea of hiring someone to drive your daughter around for the night?


At RettGirl.org, we have listed a possible solution - one that it is working in this writer's home! Soon that checked baggage under my eyes might look like a couple of small carry ons!


The Simmons Beauty Rest Sleep Massager!!! Can I get a "Hallelujah?" This massager turns any bed or piece of furniture into a vibrating massager! Just tuck it under, plug in, turn on and zzzzzzzzz.


I have absolutely looked forever for something that would work and have never come across anything that even comes close. The first night I was skeptical and had a real cranky pants on my hands. I had her Dad set it up, turn it on and tuck her in. I no sooner packed her bag for the next day and went back to check on her and she was snoring. SNORING! Woot Woot! Yes, I am that excited! Thinking about getting one for myself!


===============================================================

From the Company Website: Easy to install, it turns any bed or couch into a massager. Wave, steady and pulse settings allow you to customize your full body massage. Soothing motion pulses throughout your entire mattress, reducing stress and fatigue. Works on all types of mattress's and cushions, couches, chairs, innerspring, foam, or air. Any size mattress or sitting cushions.
===============================================================

I am so excited to share this with you. Here's to many restful nights to come! http://rettgirl.org/2011/04/simmons-beautyrest-sleep-massager/ Link
Terri V~For RettGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment